The program of the publishing house of Daehne inculdes the magazine DIY International. It is the leading magazine for Decision-makers in the DIY trading companies worldwide as well as employees in the supply industry and service providers.
The Dähne Verlag was founded in 1970 and is a successful family business in its second generation. Growing up in the do-it-yourself market, the specialized publisher gradually expanded its range of publications.
The publishing program includes about a dozen trade and consumer magazines, numerous Internet portals and other publications, including trade and address directories, buyers’ guides and a wide variety of books.
DIY International is the specialist magazine for the international home improvement and garden sector. The magazine appears in English and is read by home improvement retailers, as well as by suppliers and service providers all over the world. Every issue contains reports on developments.
in the international trade, current news, previews and reviews of signifi cant trade fairs, detailed country reports complete with statistics and analysis, profi les of manufacturers of home improvement and garden products, plus new product announcements. Correspondents on the spot provide their analysis of regional market events. Keynote topics shed light on individual product areas.
The magazine for the decision-makers in the DIY trading companies worldwide as well as employees in the supply industry and service providers.
• News and articles about current developments in the international DIY trade
• Reports about relevant trade fairs
• Country reports with statistics and analyses
• Profiles of manufacturers of do-it-yourself and garden products
• Information about new and innovative products
DIY International is published quarterly in English.
The latest figures, statistics and analysis for the DIY sector in Europe (2018 edition).
• Key figures for DIY store operators in 31 countries: number of stores, retail areas, economic data
• 10-year trend of DIY store operators
• Facts about the development of the do-ityourself market in the EU
• Ranking of the Top 20 retailers (Europe/ worldwide)
Statistics Home Improvement Retail Europe is published in English.
Including Data Download in PDF and Excel format.
Thomas von der Heyde
Phone: +49 7243 575-0
E-mail: Send message